A collection of resources and research presented during the first Virtual Exhibition Experience during the 61st GC Session, June 6-11, 2022.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 988
RESEARCH: The Tragedy of Child and Adolescent Suicide. Bradly Hinman, PhD
RESEARCH: Adverse Childhood Experiences Screening and Trauma-informed Care in Pediatrics. Loma Linda University.
RESEARCH: Helping Children to Be Effective Partners in Their Own Health Care. Lesley Martin, PhD
- Adolescent Suicide Prevention: Recognizing Teens at Risk & Responding Effectively – NIH
- Giving Teens a Voice in Health Care Decisions – KidsHealth
- National Institutes of Health Resource page for Child & Teen Suicide
- Understanding the Characteristics of Suicide in Young Children – NIH
- Understanding Suicide Risk Among Children and Pre-teens: A Synthesis Workshop – NIH
- Youth Alive Mental Health Talks – General Conference Health Ministries